Friday 8 August 2014

Our Assembly

Hi Room 17,

I hope you are enjoying the snow today and keeping warm!

Tolday at school I was going to give you the words to the song and rap that we need to learn for our assembly. Can you please have a look at these on here and start learning them.


      BUCKET FILLER RAP 
I'm a Bucket Filler (Echo)
Each and every day (Echo)
Kind things I do (Echo)
Kind things I say. (Echo)

I do my best (Echo)
Not to ever dip (Echo)
I say "I'm sorry" (Echo)
If I ever slip. (Echo)

When I'm feeling bad (Echo)
bout what you did (Echo)
Try to understand (Echo)
I use my lid. (Echo)

If someone's getting dipped (Echo)
I make a new friend (Echo)
By using my lid (Echo)
To make the dipping end. (Echo)

We are bucket fillers. (Echo)
We try not to dip. (Echo)
We use our lids (Echo)
When other people slip. (Echo)

If we follow these rules (Echo)
And do all three (Echo)
Our buckets stay full (Echo)

Hooray for me and you! (Echo)
Hooray for me and you! (Echo)
Hooray for me……….

……….AND YOU! (Echo)



BUCKET FILLER SONG


No comments:

Post a Comment